Prince William and Kate Middleton continue to amuse at US check out aisles. Their latest US tabloid flaunts a wedding like Will’s mom, Diana‘s. Poor Charles. :)
I was thinking today, how much we have in America to be thankful for. A lot. If we live in the US in community, we know that we have each other. That’s awesome. The diversity here in Los Angeles is amazing. Like a sea of twinkling stars from many nations, reflected in the pulse of Hollywood. It’s humbling to be a part of the ‘class’ in 2011. Not that Hollywood is a school per se.
I’ve really enjoyed it so far. It’s been a privilege to be here, interact with American people in Hollywood and dream a dream with Americans towards better and noble things. I believe in the best for America, of America, and with America. It’s in my Maori-Heart to be pro-USA.
I don’t know how many Americans have put up with me some days, but I am very thankful that Hollywood and beautiful California, has. Thanks Cali. And thank you all worldwide for your support of this blog. :)
Here’s our top ten celebrity and entertainment news posts voted today. Nice choices.
1. Brahim Zaibat
2. Britney Spears video portrait artistry – Hold it Against Me
3. Tatau – Dwayne Johnson is Samoa and New Zealand’s Rock of Hollywood
4. Hollywood humor - Olivia Wilde does all the stuff Megan Fox won’t do
5. Elaine & Ken Langone‘s Giving Pledge letter for Berkshire Hathaway angels
6. Justin Bieber can act – CSI
7. Hawaii – Megan Fox & Brian Austin Green‘s sun-kissed romance
8. Branding by Sir Richard Branson
9. Cynthia Germanotta‘s sad day
10. Justin Gaston & friends – reality TV stars Kim Kardashian follows
Bonus Post – Te Mata Tini O Te Ra – is what we’re made up of. Maori culture on display is vibrant and authentically inspiring.
Vintage Hollywood stamp art – Aunt Elvira‘s stamp collection – Marilyn Monroe original stamp.
True Royals today are all of US, who give safe water to those in the world who don’t yet have it. That’s 1 in 6 of US. Go here to make a difference if you want to. Perhaps we should start the Red Scallop Water Trust, just for kicks, to ensure this happens in the 2010′s. :)
~Posted by Horiwood.Com, Hollywood California USA. 2.18.11~