In Hollywood today, Dame Elizabeth Taylor‘s children and grandchildren celebrated an architect and outstanding humanitarian of culture. Even crises due to natural disasters cannot diminish in news this one lady’s great loss to The World. Mynamar got hit by an earthquake (help here) and Google flaunted Harry Houdini as a legend on its website. And someone had the gall to utter “you’re dead” to me. Threats happen. :)
Here in Hollywood, you voted. Here’s our top ten. Thanks folks. Much Love. Let’s think of Japan, North Africa, The Middle East, Christchurch City and now Myanmar. Peace and enjoy.
1. China put a ‘superior’ scientifc face on Nuclear energy. Real, illusion, or a talking point?
2. Gabriel Byrne paints a portrait of Richard Burton & honorary Welsh star Elizabeth Taylor
3. NRL footballer Jarryd Hayne is a beach Hoff character for Irish in Australia. Go Fiji & Celtic peeps!
4. Danielle Spencer & Russell Crowe buy ‘Te Puke’ – a home in Rose Bay. Romance is up!
5. Elizabeth Taylor‘s art exhibit for Iran
6. Model citizen Christopher Chandler
7. Chord Overstreet & the rugby football culture’s intro to the USA
8. Horiwood on Dame Elizabeth Taylor -remembering family stars
9. South Africa see Sonny Bill Williams as an audience draw. Does he need to box harder?
10. The Holocaust and US will not be dimished – a benchmark of human rights suffering
[Hollywood artwork - Cleopatra via Share Films]
US Media Outlets and Bloggers covering Elizabeth Taylor news are: