O Kilauea from the ocean floor you rose to be a Polynesian-kissed summit in paradise King isles. ... Today fiery ribbons stream like red hair strands from the eye of your looming blue mountain peaks. ... Eagle choppers fly with matchstick wings high above Manu Loa skies with camera eyes as a cheeky Aussie from Wales visits in Amerika. ... From the eye of this poet from Tarawera's Shakey Isles, you bear witness of the need to give The Water of Life to those who thirst on our earth's watch while we swim as mates so hip, among the sharks at the feet of Pu'u O'o's spark bright rain from within a ring of fire. --Mauri 'Ola Hawaii
[Photograph - Tim Wright photographs Kilauea's fiery eruption for National Geographic]
Hollywood entertainment news as voted by you the people from Hollywood today, is reflected as follows:
1. Jim Stokes & Virginia Stokes give millions to medical science research
2. Newsweek spotlight’s Hillary Clinton‘s strong Secretariat leadership style
3. Mariah Carey talks performing for the Kadafi family
4. Andy Green interviews Sammy Hagar on surviving debauchery and excess
5. William Shakespeare makes us laugh in Hollywood on celebrity American skin
6. Te Matarae i Orehu‘s poi dance choreography remembers mariner navigation
7. Does teen mom Jenelle Evans like ganja too much?
9. Cliff Curtis
10. Did U2‘s Bono walk out of Lady Gaga‘s MET’s Gala performance?
Bonus Post – The Horiwood Hobbits Top Ten – Ten Tributes voted via you
Go here for .
Kileaua Scientifc facts: “A fissure opening in this area is not unusual—a similar event occurred in 1997, according to John Eichelberger, coordinator for the USGS Volcanic Hazards Program.
In fact, Kilauea is the world’s most active volcano, and it has erupted 34 times since 1952, according to the observatory. Kilauea has been erupting consistently since January 1983, during which time the volcano has spewed at least 0.5 cubic mile (2 cubic kilometers) of lava, Eichelberger said.”
~Posted by Horiwood.Com, Hollywood California USA. 3.7.11~