Sam Cooke plays on stereo, as I look at what’s peaking your interest in this Hollywood minute. Here’s ten things worth sharing for fun as we look at the unusual pathway of a legend of America soul.
1. Jayden Harris, 8 months old, lost in Christhurch Earthquake
2. Maori National Party Pop Art Humor with Red Hot Chili Peppers
3. Jon Stewart is cleaning up in his time slot!
4. Dont call her fat – Mily Cyrus
6. Arianna Huffington is a bit rich
7. Chelsea Handler loves the limelight more then her dates
8. Hollywood’s 40 Top Box Office earners 2010
9. #Tigerblood tweeting by Charlie Sheen is huge!
10. Virginia & bootleggers history becomes a theme for a movie
Some bloggers worth looking at too are - Funny or Die; George’s Bottom Line (George Stephanopoulos); Gothamist; Read the rest of this entry »