Suzanne Sena stars as Onion News anchor Brooke Alvarez “reporting” on a “story” about North Korean’s leader Kim Jong II shutting down their nuclear program for the lead in the next Batman film. Too funny! So Hollywood. Had to share this one!
In perhaps one of the most interesting voting days ever today, here’s what made the upper cut as voted worldwide in our top ten entertainment, news and celebrity news posts in Hollywood. Much love going out to Arizona State from Hollywood and New Zealand beaches are holding their own in a starring role this week. Good to see!
1. Humor - Zahara Jolie-Pitt has her Naomi Campbell pose worked out already
2. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is Elle blanca for Bollywood
3. New Zealand’s Beaches – Getting real about the Foreshore & Seabed Act
4. President Obama & Alan Grayson for Arizona shooting victims families
5. Rugby Musik flava – Nesian Mystik & Sonny Bill Williams
6. The rise of Latina in fashion & beauty – L’Oreal signs Jennifer Lopez
7. World Newsy Bites via The Hollywood Hood 1.5.11
8. Richard Chandler is a shark in a good way
9. Education Nation: Does teen mom, Janelle Evans like her pot a little 2 much?
10. Meet Gabriel Corbin – California actor
Bonus Post: Instant Heat – OMG! I think there’s some Patrick Logan fans in the Haus today.
Rugby Football player Hikawera Elliot shows Hori (Maori) strength as a rugby football player (pictured) who likes to kick box to stay in shape for football season. As Maori, action lads do.
~Posted by Horiwood.Com, Hollywood California USA. 1.11.11~