In her latest photo shoot, Vanessa Hudgens says “Zac, who, exactly?” And Ladysmith Black Mambazo folk music with some vintage Paul Simon provide the timeless sense of global family today in Hollywood.
Yes. We still listen to this South African group of “miracles and wonders in the harmonics department” here in Hollywood. Here’s ten posts we selected as Horiwood.Com readers in this minute, to share via social media as culture. Fun!
1. Maori Jazz – Whirimako Black sings My Funny Valentine
2. Nia Vardalos & My Big Fat Greek Weight Loss
3. Jennifer Hudson introduces David Ortega Jr. to the world
4. Malili Muliaina has quite a track record on the rugby football field
5. So what does a NY Times best selling author look like?
6. Justin Bieber covers Vanity Fair March 2011
7. Jakey Davis works it for the family
8. Retro Americano Pop Art – Andy Warhol on Marilyn Monroe
9. The Horiwood Top Ten – Wed 12.8.10
10. Natalie Portman‘s The Other Woman movie trailer
Some bloggers who don’t listen to Ladysmith Black Mambazo in Hollywood, just because they don’t live here, yet they are obsessed about covering neighborhood Hollywood news too, like me are: Absolutely True; Accidental Sexiness; Read the rest of this entry »